Monday, December 03, 2012

November Shmovember

Okay, enough with the angry political rantings. Let's get back to what you all really want to see/read about, shall we? That's right, I'm talking about this guy:



Yes, yes. He's getting big; trust me, I know. We were at the doctor's office last weekend and were happy to hear that he's actually had a growth spurt! Weighing in at 26.5 lbs and 31 inches long, this little dude just gets cuter by the day!

And here's the back of his head, bc it's also adorable.
Boxes aren't just Candy's domain anymore.


I'm sure I've mentioned this before, but it bears repeating: I'm so happy he got my hair. I mean, just look at these curls!
They are getting out of control! And the layers just keep coming in. Soon enough he's going to have a full-on afro for sure. I almost feel bad for him, seeing what I went through as a child with curly hair, but I'm determined to let my bad experience help make his more positive. So far we've done pretty good, but of course he's too young to know any different. I've only had to snip out two knots so far, which I hated doing, but it was necessary. Even though he's not a fan, the locks get combed at least once per day now to prevent any more occurrences.


He got four new teeth in November, too. And we can attribute his recent growth spurt to his affinity for food. There is very little this child won't eat. The only thing that comes to mind at the moment is lettuce.


So that was Colt in November! I've already started collecting December photos for the blog, so stay tuned :)

No comments: