Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Picture Round Up

So, it's a new year, and I had big plans for writing a Year in Review post and what not, but then life happened and keeps happening, so this will have to do. I know you're all wondering what Colt has been up to. Well, if you haven't been keeping up with him on FB (i.e. you've been living under a rock), wonder no more. He's 18 months and going strong! The following are in no particular order:
Baby boy likes going to the grocery store with Daddy.
Lil boy has had a hard morning of adventuring at the grocery store.
Yes? (this photo is from yesterday, for the record)
Someone got some toothies coming in (this is from today!)
This is a pic I got in response to a mid-morning text I sent to C inquiring about how my boys were. Colt was still in those PJs when I got home. BC that's how we roll.

So, not too many, but enough to tide you over until I have more than five minutes to blog...which will likely be never, considering the state of things currently, and considering the schedule of events for the next two months. In February, we'll be off to San Antonio to see Honey GG! The highlight of that trip will definitely be the fact that I bought Colt his own seat on the plane. Then, in March, we'll head back up to my frigid hometown to celebrate my little brother's wedding, again....they got hitched in January, but the reception is in March...it's complicated, but it means we'll be back in ID before temperatures are back above freezing. Aaaaaand the Spring semester ends in May, so plan on me resurfacing at that point.

No comments: