Friday, September 23, 2011

Baby Bath Time

I figure it's pretty appropriate to just start this thing off right with a cute picture of the Baby Boy. Of course, they're pretty much all cute, so it's hard to choose one, but I just came across this one on our desktop comp:
Does it need to be said again? Probably not, but I will anyway: my baby boy is the cutest ever!

So, a lot of parents that I speak to are shocked that my 2.5 month old is sleeping through the night. Well, I hate to burst anyone's bubble, but he's been sleeping through the night since he was just about six weeks old. Now, I suppose it is possible that he's just a really good sleeper, but I'm convinced that it is thanks to Baby Bath Time, which happens every night sometime between 8 and 9 p.m. Back when he was little enough, we bathed him in the bathroom sink:
That was sufficient for a little while, but sooner rather than later we had to move him into the baby bath:
And of course from there it was only a matter of time before this happened:
Luckily for C and I, this baby loves his bath. Getting out of the bath, on the other hand....
Well, he is undecided about the hooded towel. Mom loves it, though. And he's adorable in it :)

1 comment:

Karene said...

unbiased opinion? HE'S FREAKING PERFECT! Those big wide eyes make me melt!

And gotta love the soap faux hawk :)