Monday, October 03, 2011

New Shift = Swimming


So, my schedule at work changed so that I start at 7 a.m. instead of 6 a.m. Considering my baby boy is still up at around 4:30 for food, though, means that I actually have time to get my big ass to the gym! Honestly, I was pretty convinced last night that I wasn't going to make it, but then I was up and sleep was not an option, so I couldn't talk myself out of it.

The rec center where I just got my annual membership is only about a block away from my house, so it works out pretty well. This morning I did 30 minutes of swimming, which is by far my favorite sport/exercise. I even got in on some of the water aerobics class that started at 6, but I had to bail at 6:15 so that I could be out of there by 6:30. Tomorrow I may change it up and use the fitness room instead, but we'll have to see. I love the water so much, and it really was an excellent way to start my day.

1 comment:

APRIL DAVIS said...

Awesome!! I love the water so much.