Monday, November 28, 2011

4 months

Holy crap it's almost December. When did that happen?

So, here we are, staring the end of 2011 square in the face, which means I'm also about to have a five month old on my hands. So far, I think it will be fun. He's eating solid food really well nowadays, and he's sleeping really well, and the rest of the time he is just chill as chill can be. He loves to play on his mat and in his bouncy chair. He's turning himself over and starting to scoot around on his belly. Yup, he'll be crawling in no time, I'm sure of it. And then the fun really starts.

Anyway. Here's Baby Boy over the last month:






Laughing at Daddy. That's all this boy does, I swear!



Getting huge. This adorable knight/castle/dragon outfit no longer fits him :( good thing we paid $1 for it at D.I.!






Really starting to fill out that car seat.





Loves from daddy :) He gets them pretty much all day every day.





On his 4 month birthday. The owls just get me. (P.S.: Buy baby clothes at the Thrift Store and D.I., trust me!)





So sleepy.





Hanging out with Cousin. Chris thinks Colt is pretty awesome, and always wants to hold the baby. Chris' mom is having a baby in May, so this is good Big Brother practice for him :)





More smiles :) They're happening all the time now.





Huge eyes! The camera's flash always surprises him.




He's officially outgrown all of the newborn sized stuff. Within the next week he'll be completely out of the 0-3 month sizes too.





I saw this hammer at Albertson's and had to buy it. He digs it.




Baby Boy is spending much more time on his belly these days. He's even started sleeping that way. Yup, mobile in no time.






Here's yet another outfit that has to go :( This one is by far my favorite. I guess I'm going to have to find him bigger, skull-themed pjs.





That face just gets me every time! How is it possible for a baby to be this cute?





He's constantly got his hands in his mouth. The best is when he's sucking is thumb while waiting for a bottle. He wants to complain but he won't let go of the thumb, so it comes out as a muffled whining that just makes C and I laugh and laugh. Bad parenting? Maybe. But it is hilarious!



More loves from Daddy :) This boy is getting SO BIG! I swear he has gained two pounds just within the last two weeks. It's crazy! He is so much fun, though, and he turns his parents into complete clowns. Seriously, he can't see his daddy without smiling and laughing, even when C isn't trying to be funny. I suspect that's because C is making funny noises and faces at him all day. I really could not ask for a better baby, or a more awesome baby daddy. I've got the best boys in the world! <3

3 comments:

Nicole said...

He is adorable!!

dianakhachiyants said...

Handsome little man!!!

Lindsey and Jared said...

He is absolutely adorable Jess. I cannot wait to squeeze him again! :)