Sunday, February 19, 2012

January 2012 Photo Update

I'm totally fired from blogging. In my defense, January was crazy and February has been so far too. So, whatever. Here are some pictures!



This is the baby boy at 6 months. Isn't he precious?? I heart him.











These pics were taken while we were in Texas last month, visiting Baby Boy's greatgrandma (Honey GG). Don't you just love his little hat?? It was really awesome being there and meeting the woman that C respects and loves more than any other. And, of course, she loved meeting that baby. I'll post more pictures of that trip sometime soon when I'm at my own computer.

These ones are just a random sampling of pictures taken on my phone in January 2012:











No, it's not consequence that "random" sampling of pics from my phone are all of the Baby Boy. He's really my only subject these days.

Oh, and also of note in January, this bad boy:


It's a Colt Revolver (get it???). There is still some work to be done, and eventually I'll add onto it, but this was as far as Sue and I got during the first session. I may or may not be addicted to ink...

No comments: